1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Holy Cr*P!! Lady GaGa Christmas "Workshop" at Barney's NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fredfred, Nov 25, 2011.

1. fredfred

fredfred Well-Known Member

I went to Barney's in New York City in search of a specific shirt. I accidentally stumbled upon their Christmas PR event... "Lady Gaga's Workshop".

It's stunning. Note that that is a carefully chosen word that does not necessarily have positive connotations. I consider it a "must see" if you are in NYC anytime in the next month. If you are searching for 5 inch platform heels made out of chocolate, then the place is definitely for you.

Here's the AP version:

Here's the ABC "News" version:

Feel free to post your reactions here, if you've seen it.

2. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

"so this was an opportunity to make the Gaga Spider. Of course, we have a big boudoir made out of a wig, ..."

"so this is my crystal dress; this one is my meat dress; this is my bubbles dress, ..."

Everything to do with that crass hermaphrodite makes me want to cut myself.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  3. fredfred

fredfred Well-Known Member

Yup. But in terms of marketing and publicity, you gotta be impressed. That's my take on the "workshop".

(the only downfall, I couldn't find the shirt I went to get in the first place)

4. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

I should check it out. I liked the ad campaign. GoldenTribe must be a big Gaga fan.