• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the tie is very clashing with the suit as well imo...

Agreed. I think that tie is also much too "fun" for the suit.

---

Those shoes really are spectacular, Garry.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn! It was so cold this morning I could barely hold still long enough for the 10 sec timer. :embar:
Back to boring.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boring suits you. Tho I notice the very not boring socks. :)

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems to be some rather profane graffiti behind you, @Braddock . My German's a bit rusty and the words are obscured; what exactly is being fucked?

Very nice fit with the navy windowpane suit, but I'm inclined to think one of your bordered white linens would have been a more successful pocket square choice.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Good morning! I have no idea yet how to deal with silk squares but I likes the new wool tie sooo.... boom.
after quite a long time some pictures from me again
Damn! It was so cold this morning I could barely hold still long enough for the 10 sec timer.
shog[1].gif

Back to boring.

The fabric of the suit looks fantastic and the color is really nice. From what I have been able to see in this past couple of days you have style, you are not just one to follow the traditional rules, that shows personality. The touch of those shoe laces, I think is very cool.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The fabric of the suit looks fantastic and the color is really nice. From what I have been able to see in this past couple of days you have style, you are not just one to follow the traditional rules, that shows personality. The touch of those shoe laces, I think is very cool.  

Thank you very much for the kind words sir. I wish I had more donegal tweed suits like this one :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads