• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Im not familiar with Eidos at all...is it bespoke or RTW?

RTW - Eidos is a new brand concept from the Isaia family launching next fall, much like Sartorio for Kiton: slightly younger, full canvas construction with less handwork but a really tremendous value. Suiting starts at 1295 and jackets start at 895.

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RTW - Eidos is a new brand concept from the Isaia family launching next fall, much like Sartorio for Kiton: slightly younger, full canvas construction with less handwork but a really tremendous value. Suiting starts at 1295 and jackets start at 895.

By the hair on Derk's ass, how did you get clothing prior to launch?

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So then, my next question would be along the lines of, "I'll be happy to be your test subject for 38R measurements, while working entirely...for free. How might I assist you today good sir?".

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

**** yes. this is quite exciting.

I'm the creative director :)

I expect to see a lot of this being posted then!!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

jwhite2012

Reaction score
My little brother is such a classy little dude, and this is what he is wearing right now. He's not at the office today, hence the denim. :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

this is very cool.

I'm the creative director :)

wow. lucky you. i hope we get some more solid sneak peaks in here. :slayer:

Very nice estitches, I like it!

thanks!

EVERYONE knows i shave ******. even the lesbian down the hall knows!!

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The majority of the behind the scenes imagery so far can be seen on my Instagram akciongoli.

Tumblr and SF thread to follow but I've been too busy designing next Spring to get started.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, nick, as the creative director for an isaia line, you need a way cooler office. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads