• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

stichy, my first instinct with that tie would be suit rather than odd jacket, but as the jacket & trousers are so sober anyway, I do believe it works well in this context regardless. Nice one. Also consider the same combination with a cream/ecru shirt instead. A warm colour like that might play even better with the yellow in the tie and the brown of the shoes.

Nice jacket / shirt / tie combo, Stitch. The colours are bang-on. Like HF though, I was expecting a suit as I scrolled down.

thank you very much, guys. much appreciated.

HF - i have been considering adding an ecru shirt to my closet. have not come across one i loved yet. soon :)

also, love your SC.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

holdfast when are we finally having that turtleneck meetup? to see london coping with 2 inches of snow is always very amusing.
navy turtleneck with NOBD
2122.png
plastic buttons on this peacoat. @bboy for what it's worth I like the chan coat, can't say very much on the other one at this stage. can't yet compare the two.
I'm curious to see how the forum reacts to this like. Personally, I really like it; it also looks incredibly warm, which is important. Today, I was so cold in Paris, I had compression shorts underneath my pants.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice cords SB.

Reaction score
I uploaded the pictures... I guess nobody could see them in my posting...

My first selfbought suit... (tiger of sweden)
What I def. need are 2 belts brown/black fitting the shoes... this one is just bad...
sry for the bad quality

Since i'm big (1,86) and skinny i've a lot of problems finding suits that fit me... I know this one is not perfect... but better than anything I've tried so far and i fitted it a little bit at p&c tailor too!
I know you don't like lloyd shoes (and I know about their terrible repuation) but they were one of the few pairs that actually fit my feet...

The pair of brown shoes I also my first pair of nailed shoes which are a little bit more casual...

What can I improve for the future?
thx a lot...

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

at your service.

btw, i think you had asked about the shirt/collar i was wearing today, when i posted it in recent purchases. what did you think of it?

Loved the fit. I know people were not so thrilled with the monochromatic coloring but sometimes its necessary and I like the way you did it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Loved the fit. I know people were not so thrilled with the monochromatic coloring but sometimes its necessary and I like the way you did it.

:blush: thanks, justin. glad you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads