• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is it sad that i was more interested in the better shot of his closet than his hurricane fit?
I'll second the stay safe.

nope, i was the same. :)

thanks!

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lucky... I'm in the office. If I get stuck here I hope at least the bar across the street remains open...

Were you able to skip the suit at least? This is a Wet Wool Guaranteed kind of a day.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Were you able to skip the suit at least? This is a Wet Wool Guaranteed kind of a day.

Nope, I'm suited and booted. The two other people who showed up to the office today made fun of me for being suited. At least I am not wearing dad jeans.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All of PB's jackets go down to his toes so his suit should remain sufficiently dry.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, I didn't get too wet this mornign because I stepped out of my building into a cab, then from a cab into my office. Normal days when the subway is running it is a different story.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, I didn't get too wet this mornign because I stepped out of my building into a cab, then from a cab into my office. Normal days when the subway is running it is a different story.

Best of luck finding a cab homewards, or maybe the bar across from your office has very comfortable booths :). Around my place, the only venues open are food stores and diners - the "better" restaurants are shut down.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, I am probably going to leave early so I can catch a cab before the alleged "squalls" begin.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GO HOME!

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Deets on the shooz pleeze! :satisfied:

Layered Player

Reaction score
Welcome back Albert!

And I like the wrist watch.
My father worked on the Santa Fe RR as did his father before him.

However when he wore a wristwatch it was an Omega Constellation.

The pocket watch would be my choice although you should anchor it to the button shank and not the hole itself or put a heavy fob on that end and thread the chain through the button hole into the watches opposing pocket.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those are srs boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads