1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjHession

mjHession Well-Known Member

Fire your advisor
    of course you would say that. You're [clothing] as far from simple as it gets. [​IMG]

2. Biscotti

Biscotti Well-Known Member

Take a good look. A good hard look.

I'm not seeing it; maybe I just have bad taste? This is more or less how I dress everyday, except today I switched out jeans for pants.

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing it; maybe I just have bad taste? This is more or less how I dress everyday, except today I switched out jeans for pants.

Oh boy...[​IMG]

4. niidawg3

niidawg3 Well-Known Member

REALLY busy day ... Meetings out the ying yang ... all across the city (opportunity for some "in the wild" shots):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then grabbed some sushi after work:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Biscotti

Damn, MC crowd is a bunch of assholes, or so it seems.

6. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. bigbris1

REALLY busy day ... Meetings out the ying yang ... all across the city (opportunity for some "in the wild" shots): [​IMG] [​IMG] And then grabbed some sushi after work: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Very nice, dawg. PG, whele's the excerent brog???

8. Biscotti

I just don't understand criticism like "[​IMG] Hard" At least point out what about a fit you do not like, etc.

9. Tibor

Tibor Well-Known Member

I just don't understand criticism like "[​IMG] Hard" At least point out what about a fit you do not like, etc.
    Don't worry about it. You have a nice fit. It looks good on you. My only advice (to anyone) is try your best never to lose your cool and always remain respectful whether on the street or on a internet forum. If people are not going to give you a rational reason for their critique or do it constructively, they are not worth putting to much effort into.

10. niidawg3

niidawg3 Well-Known Member

Happy Monday...

echo the shared praises. the purple is a nice combo with the security guard uni.

Sunday - another play with one of the silk scarves (more succesfully than Saturday I think). Outside the pub again. I don't spend all weekend hanging around the pub - honest [​IMG] :

nice coat MoK. also digging the ascot.

[​IMG]

great vibe ... welcome back HF

Cross posting here fellas
    [​IMG]

charle, your coat nobi easy oh. you dey follow the Nations Cup? Ghana v Naija on Friday.

11. barims

barims Well-Known Member

echo the shared praises. the purple is a nice combo with the security guard uni.

nice coat MoK. also digging the ascot.

great vibe ... welcome back HF

charle, your coat nobi easy oh. you dey follow the Nations Cup? Ghana v Naija on Friday.

Say what you will, but I'll be glad to be in London this Friday instead of Accra, which would otherwise guarantee lots of forced national pride/sadness depending on the result and people pestering me for appearing unconcerned

12. bigbris1

This reminds me of the time when I called one of my staff into my office and handed him a printout of an email he'd sent. I asked him to read it. Now, I know it was the jankiest, grammatically incorrect, text-message-esque email that was sent to VPs, but I wanted to see if he saw anything wrong with it. He looked it over and didn't. I fired him on the spot. If I posted the email here you'd all be embarrassed for him.

See the point?

Welcome to SF!

13. Tibor

Tibor Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the time when I called one of my staff into my office and handed him a printout of an email he'd sent. I asked him to read it. Now, I know it was the jankiest, grammatically incorrect, text-message-esque email that was sent to VPs, but I wanted to see if he saw anything wrong with it. He looked it over and didn't. I fired him on the spot. If I posted the email here you'd all be embarrassed for him. See the point? Welcome to SF!
    I am sure he can lengthen his trousers, and clean up and decorate his room. I have posted worse pictures to be honest.

14. bigbris1

I am sure he can lengthen his trousers, clean up his room, and put up some wall art. I have posted worse to be honest.

You, sir, are living in a different time period. Apples and oranges.

15. Tibor

Tibor Well-Known Member

You, sir, are living in a different time period. Apples and oranges.

LOL, Yes true. [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Philip1978

Philip1978 Well-Known Member

REALLY busy day ... Meetings out the ying yang ... all across the city (opportunity for some "in the wild" shots):
    [​IMG]

Really nice.

17. Philip1978

Philip1978 Well-Known Member

You just noticed? [​IMG]

18. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Looking sharp in that dapper 3 piece!

19. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

biscotti denim jackets aren't what mc does, and your inside shots always look too try hard compared to what you really look like, and I suffer from this problem too quite often Anyways I'll post something not too MC friendly for the hell of it: [​IMG]

20. softbakedgoods

softbakedgoods Well-Known Member

I still don't understand how he was trying too hard. Looks like any other members from SW&D. Perhaps an inside joke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.