1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

HK Tailor Shirt : William Yu vs Gordon Yao? (Thomas mason fabric?)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kayi078, May 13, 2016.

1. kayi078

kayi078 Member

I'm slowly upgrading my wardrobe and would like to tailor 2 TM shirts, it seems like both William Yu & Gordon Yao have good reputation in this forum. Which one should i go for? The shirts selling at William Yu are slightly cheaper than Gordon Yao. His starting price is 1,300 HKD (approx. 165 USD) per TM shirt.

Also, may i know the difference between TM shirt & normal 100% cotton shirt? Does it last much longer?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. Eddielch

Eddielch Well-Known Member

Why not Ascot chang for shirting?

3. kayi078

kayi078 Member

way over budget and their minimum order is 3 shirts while both William & Gordon are 2 only

4. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

FWIW, when I asked a few months ago, AC has a minimum 4 shirt order with a starting price of $227.