1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

High Collar Button Shirt

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by leon86ka, May 7, 2016.

1. leon86ka

leon86ka New Member

Hi everyone,

I want to find a store in Los Angeles, where I can buy a high collar button shirt. Does anyone knows of any locations in LA? Or perhaps legit website similar to this one http://www.morcouture.com/mohicosh.html
    Thank you for your time!

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Hi Leon,

I am moving your thread to "Menswear Advice", where you maybe get more visibility and focused answers.

Cheers,

Fok.

1 person likes this.
  3. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Well-Known Member

Are you willing to go the Made to Measure or custom route?

4. leon86ka

leon86ka New Member

5. Caustic Man

Contact member @spiermackay , he can set you up with a very reasonably priced shirt made to your specifications. I haven't yet used him myself but others have with great success. You also might think of Luxire which is another custom shirt maker. If specifics are important to you then I would highly suggest getting custom shirts rather than searching in vain for exactly what you want off the rack.

6. leon86ka

leon86ka New Member

Thank you for suggestions! I found Luxire website and want to make sure it is the one you refereed to. Here is the link
    http://custom.luxire.com/collections/home

7. Caustic Man

1 person likes this.