1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hi guys...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Larry, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Larry

Larry Member

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I realize perhaps this should be in the General Forum, but no one seems to visit it. Anyhow, I'm a senior finishing off high school...probably younger than the majority of you, but what better place to get advice and time-tested experience? I followed a link here through GQ's forums, and this seems like a nice, friendly place. I didn't like GQ's boards--extremely hostile. =/

2. parsonsdb

parsonsdb Well-Known Member

Larry, welcome welcome. Â [​IMG] parsonsdb

3. Mitch D

Mitch D Well-Known Member

Welcome Larry. I think you'll enjoy posting here. This is a friendly forum,with many very knowledgable members. [​IMG]

4. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

I tend to agree mostly but I'm still not sure i *get* everything here.
    Do you think you're going to get bonus points because you post the same sentence in every thread you are on? Please quit... it's really annoying.