1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hemrajani vs. WW Chan

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Learned Hand, May 13, 2005.

1. Learned Hand

Learned Hand New Member

I am planning on buying a custom made suit from either Hemrajani or WW Chan during their upcoming tours of the US this summer. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on which one of these two would be better for suits, or has any experiences with their suits. Basically, which one would you recommend?

2. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

There's a topic with this exact title in the archives: http://66.170.193.77/cgi-bin....mrajani In addition, if you search for Chan and Hemrajani, you'll find numerous threads that discuss their work in detail. dan

3. Learned Hand

Learned Hand New Member

Thanks

4. montmorency

montmorency Well-Known Member

You should check the more recent postings. Jester had a suit made by Hemrajani. He posted a picture and got favorable comments from many people. Jester recently had a suit made by Chan. He posted that picture too. The Chan suit did not come out well and Chan has agreed to alter it, as I understand the current situation.

I have had shirts made by Hemrajani. I find the quality to be good for the price. The customer service is excellent and Joe Hemrajani is very pleasant to deal with.