1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hemp Denim For Sale

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by GSCollectiveLtd, Nov 12, 2012.

1. GSCollectiveLtd

GSCollectiveLtd New Member

I am curious which Kojima producer, makes the 55% Hemp 45% Cotton selvage denim. I have a pair of naked and Famous skinny guys and love them and am currently working on making my first few pairs of jeans at home but i do not want to use any other fabric than the Hemp denim as i have been a hemp head since i was about 11 and found out about the material. Can anyone help with how i should talk to about purchasing this type of denim? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

2. name

name Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013