1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help - Nudie Regular Ralf

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by irbe, Aug 17, 2006.

1. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

Hi im thinking of purchasing a pair of Nudie Regular Ralf jean via the internet. I have a pair of PDC GTO'S and Sewn Earnest Hutch. Wondering if the Ralfs is similar to GTO'S or Hutch? I find the Hutch a slimmer bootcut. Also wondering if Nudie stretch match, thinking of getting the dry denim.

2. Kewan

Kewan Member

Hi im thinking of purchasing a pair of Nudie Regular Ralf jean via the internet. I have a pair of PDC GTO'S and Sewn Earnest Hutch. Wondering if the Ralfs is similar to GTO'S or Hutch? I find the Hutch a slimmer bootcut. Also wondering if Nudie stretch match, thinking of getting the dry denim.

The bootcut on the Ralf is quite subtle, so I'm guessing a lot less pronounced than the PDC or ES' although I'm not that familiar with either. I take it you mean "much" instead of "match", and if so, yes, they do stretch quite a bit. I sized down 1 from my natural waist on my RRDS and they were almost unbearably tight for a few days, but in 4 months they've stretched almost to the point that I need a belt.

3. dusty

dusty Well-Known Member

My Hutches and RRs fit very similarly. The RRs have a little higher rise.

4. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

My Hutches and RRs fit very similarly. The RRs have a little higher rise.

Hrmm if that is the case i don't suppose Nudie makes a a fit similar to the GTO? I like my ES Hutchs, jus a lil slim

5. dusty

dusty Well-Known Member

Nudie has a ton of cuts, but I'm not familiar with the others. In terms of slimness, the RR is looser than ES in the thigh, but a bit tighter (I think) in the hips.