1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help me pick pick out a blazer for the nightclub!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nightclubber, Mar 6, 2011.

1. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

I am 20 years old and turn 21 in a few weeks and cant wait to start going to upscale clubs.

vanderbilt university

law student

damn dood if you are in law school at 20 you must be the youngest person in your class by several years.

I hope there are enough jobs for all y'all law students out there . . .

2. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

zara or H&M is good enough for clubbing with dumb bishes. Plus, you won't have to worry about it damaging from vomit and shizz.

3. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Well-Known Member

how were you able to get a 4 year degree and now you are in law school at age 20

4. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Well-Known Member

Child prodigy. He had pictures of Johnnie Cochran on his wall at age 5.

OP, just get some APC's and a blazer at H&M and hit the clubs.

5. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Congrats on Vanderbilt Law.

There's a steep learning curve here. Guys that care about style are usually on the snobbish side, so you might find more hostile than helpful posts.

That said, Men's Wearhouse is about as bad as shopping at Walmart. It's all junk made in China with no style and for fat people.

Zara is decent.

You'd look better in Hugo Boss. Go to their website and check out their Boss Black and Hugo labels. If you're mega fashionable, D&G is known for forward-thinking blazers, but that's probably pushing it in Nashville. hahahahahahaha

Anyway, I'd recommend getting a nice slim-fit shirt and premium denim for the clubs instead. Check out Dior Homme and all the Japanese denim recommended around here.

6. Nightclubber

Nightclubber Well-Known Member

Congrats on Vanderbilt Law.

There's a steep learning curve here. Guys that care about style are usually on the snobbish side, so you might find more hostile than helpful posts.

That said, Men's Wearhouse is about as bad as shopping at Walmart. It's all junk made in China with no style and for fat people.

Zara is decent.

You'd look better in Hugo Boss. Go to their website and check out their Boss Black and Hugo labels. If you're mega fashionable, D&G is known for forward-thinking blazers, but that's probably pushing it in Nashville. hahahahahahaha

Anyway, I'd recommend getting a nice slim-fit shirt and premium denim for the clubs instead. Check out Dior Homme and all the Japanese denim recommended around here.

haha thanks for the help! HB is a little steep for me on the price-range, their stuff looks awesome though!

7. ALFAMALE

ALFAMALE Well-Known Member

Watch jersey shore, and study what they wear. As a warning, If you chose to dress like that, you will have no respect from people that have an IQ over 48...

8. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Well-Known Member

haha, you don't go to vandy law

9. Nightclubber

haha, you don't go to vandy law

irrelevent

im not in the actual law school yet but I am taking several introductory classes

10. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

vanderbilt university

law student

irrelevent

im not in the actual law school yet but I am taking several introductory classes

Then you are not a law student holmes. Do not tell people you are a "vanderbilt university law student" if you are not enrolled in the law school.

also lol @ "yet", people are knifing each other trying to get into decent law schools (I have no idea why; job prospects are better in the plumbing and sex trade industries). You are being presumptuous unless you are holding an admission letter.

11. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Well-Known Member

haha, "yet"

come back here w/ an LSAT score and then we can talk about vandy law being in the same sentence as "yet"

are you in vandy for UG or something?

12. Nightclubber

haha, "yet"

come back here w/ an LSAT score and then we can talk about vandy law being in the same sentence as "yet"

are you in vandy for UG or something?

im an undergrad at vandy

13. imhotep

imhotep Well-Known Member

I thought troll when the vandy law student starting using words like "alot", "noone", and "irrelevent". Turns out there was an option #3 ^^^.

14. canstyleace

canstyleace Well-Known Member

If you want a good budget blazer, you can get a decent one on sale at club monaco for a good price, better quality than zara/h&m and better style/fit than MW.

15. meso

meso Well-Known Member

irrelevent

I don't think this would stand up in court.

16. gort

gort Well-Known Member

17. el Bert

el Bert Well-Known Member

Don't buy a blazer for a night club, doesn't make any sense unless your gonna be standing around the whole time. Maybe for up scale bar or bar lounge, not for a club.

18. hendrix

hendrix Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, you guys who buy "beater" blazers when you go out... when do you actually wear your "nice" blazers?