1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help me decide on a new vehicle

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by bigbadbuff, Jun 16, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

How much does a premium fill-up with a Scion cost?

2. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Well-Known Member

sorry to hear we could not make a sale to you on the Yukon.

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Well-Known Member

After MUCH debate, countless test drives, overnighting vehicles, and crunching data... we've settled on the RX350.
    BOOOOOO! our 5 page thread on alfa romeo didn't convince you? seriously, i don't know why a young couple in their 20s, without kids, feels the need to have a 4 door car, let alone an suv.

4. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Well-Known Member

sorry to hear we could not make a sale to you on the Yukon.

I felt like I was letting you down personally! Sorry, I really appreciate the help you gave me though.

As for matador's comment- did my explanation as to why the Lexus won not answer your question? We included sedans from the start, for one reason or another they all had negatives significant enough for us to cross them off.

If it makes you feel better, you can think whatever you like- but the truth is we looked at a HUGE variety of vehicles and the Lexus was left standing in the end. I would assume most people decide on 'their' vehicle in the exact same way...

5. odoreater

odoreater Well-Known Member

BOOOOOO!

our 5 page thread on alfa romeo didn't convince you?

seriously, i don't know why a young couple in their 20s, without kids, feels the need to have a 4 door car, let alone an suv.

I'm 25 and I drive an SUV because I'm 6'2" and don't fit in compact cars comfortably.

6. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Well-Known Member

I felt like I was letting you down personally! Sorry, I really appreciate the help you gave me though.

As for matador's comment- did my explanation as to why the Lexus won not answer your question? We included sedans from the start, for one reason or another they all had negatives significant enough for us to cross them off.

If it makes you feel better, you can think whatever you like- but the truth is we looked at a HUGE variety of vehicles and the Lexus was left standing in the end. I would assume most people decide on 'their' vehicle in the exact same way...

no problem - glad we were in the running.

7. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Well-Known Member

I'm 25 and I drive an SUV because I'm 6'2" and don't fit in compact cars comfortably.
    so get a bigger car. if you want to drive an suv, drive one, but don't use your height as an excuse.