1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help identifying a pair of Levi's 527s; information needed.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hugopoon, Aug 13, 2013.

1. hugopoon

hugopoon Member

Found this pair http://www.ebay.com/itm/29-x-30-New...512327?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item53fc059ec7 and noticed a few things:

- 2 watch pockets, both without rivets
    - 3 lines of stitching on the front pockets
    - 2 belt loops on the back
    - A white line (of stitching?) running between the 2 top lines of horizontal stitching on both back pockets
    - "Reinforced" outside seams down to crotch level.

Can anyone provide any information on these? (My "normal" is my 514 tumbled rigid which I bought a few weeks ago in a Levi's store in Vancouver BC).

Also, is it just me or are all shops out of stock for 527s? One store in HK said they weren't going to get any 527s for at least 3 years…

2. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

3. bl@ster

bl@ster Well-Known Member

4. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

Lmao maybe he is dressing correctly for his body type and looks decent in bootcut. Its not in high demand levis 527 you can find online easily.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. hugopoon

hugopoon Member

Thanks. Only asked about the detailing because I thought only WW2 Levi's were missing rivets due to demand for metal.