1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help finding jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Aug 30, 2006.

1. modual

modual Well-Known Member

Can anyone suggest jeans that fit this description :

Rise 10.5" - 11"
    leg opening 18"

lvc 501's are 17" leg opening. Strsight sven i tried but the rise is too low at 10"

2. Tabris

Tabris Well-Known Member

I have no idea about the measurements, but maybe APC Straight? I believe they have a medium rise of around 11"

3. dk7m

dk7m Well-Known Member

What size waist and inseam are you?

4. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I have no idea about the measurements, but maybe APC Straight? I believe they have a medium rise of around 11"
    Crap, is 11" a "medium" rise these days????

5. modual

modual Well-Known Member

What size waist and inseam are you?

I am a 32 / 32. I thought about the apc straight but arent the pockets on those really low ?

6. dk7m

dk7m Well-Known Member

I own a sz32 pair of Nudie Straight Svens and bought a pair of Lee 101B at a sz29, which are about the same cut size for me. The rise on the 101s are about 11in and the leg opening is 17in

7. modual

modual Well-Known Member

I own a sz32 pair of Nudie Straight Svens and bought a pair of Lee 101B at a sz29, which are about the same cut size for me. The rise on the 101s are about 11in and the leg opening is 17in

Thanks i might try the 101B. Though i dont think i'll size down that much !

8. Tabris

Tabris Well-Known Member

Crap, is 11" a "medium" rise these days????

Well, I've heard that APC straights are medium rise and the only measurement I remember is an 11" rise. So I just put 2 and 2 together.

9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

Modual, I have a pair of Studio D' Artisan 201 for sale (maybe) that have about an 10.5-11" inseam and are 17-18 inch leg opening. sz30x37 that would fit you.