1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help finding a Wool jacket/find the right searchwords.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jayboy, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Jayboy

Jayboy Well-Known Member

So. Winter is here. As usual, the hunt for jacket begin. this year i want something i would think would be simple to find. A A wool jacket. Well, not so much..

What i want is a overcoat-kind-a-style jacket, but not too long. im 5´9 and want something 33-35". I want it to have raglan sleeves, and hidden pockets. Last one i can oversee. Buttons can be hidden or not, and i want a dress-collar, if thats even a word. Something similar to the photo below.

I dont care if its a brand or vintage. Been looking at ebay, etsy and so on, and everything is very long, or just plain wrong. Its mindbuffling for me, this is coats i see everywhere, so why cant i find one. Ive Looked everywhere :slayer:

What name would a coat like this go under to help me search for it easier? Help ME!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Well-Known Member

Someone should also be along shortly to help you

1 person likes this.
  3. Jayboy

Jayboy Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry for asking help about clothingissues on a clothingforum. :brick:

4. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

Wrong section. you want "Mens CLothing". You may want to try Car Coat or simply overcoat and try to find one that meets your criteria.

5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013