1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hellbrand Leatherworks Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PhiPsi32, Apr 18, 2012.

1. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Well-Known Member

Ed at Hellbrand is very easy to work with. We spent quite a bit of time working out the dimensions, and he cut and sewed a canvas test panel to check the fit. It will accomodate most 15" laptops with a little room to spare. And being CXL, the leather has some flex to it. I've never seen a case with a laptop sleeve like this one. So you could call it "experimental". However, I am very optimistic that this will work out nicely. Of course, I will post updates down the line (with photos as appropriate) to document how the bag holds up. So far everything from Hellbrand has been solid. I'm really lucky to have found them.

2. SHS

SHS Well-Known Member

Very nice, congrats.

3. PhiPsi32

Thank you. Now I can start thinking about the next project . . .

4. PhiPsi32

Almost there . . . shoulder strap is finished. And hopefully the bag ships tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PhiPsi32

The only problem I have with parcel post is that you don't know when the package will be delivered. It's really unpredictable. I'm just going to keep telling myself that my briefcase will arrive before Christmas . . . I hope . . .

6. kevinhcraig

kevinhcraig New Member

Wow. I live in central florida and had never heard of these guys. Their products look top notch. I will have to check them out!

Did anyone ever end up getting that duffle bag that was posted earlier?