1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Have you known an East Indian man that was successful in dating interracial before?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Fisher Shard, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

You can't see how this sounds ridiculous:

"Like I say, I have heard they have Indians in Canada but to see Indian men dating interracial is unheard of."

I can't tell if you're a devolving troll right now or not, but at the very least I'll give you the benefit of the doubt one more time. There are Indians in just about every major western country, especially Canada, the UK, and the US. Toronto from what I hear has a pretty big Indian/South Asian population. Anywhere where you find people, there are bound to be "interracial couples" as you call them.

2. Fisher Shard

Fisher Shard Well-Known Member

THAT is my point. I know they have Indians there but people have repeatedly told me it is unheard of to see an Indian guy with a White woman (a couple like that).

3. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

Yes, you're right. No Indian man in history has ever gotten laid. Everyone hates Indians. No girls of any color will ever sleep with you. Can we please end this thread now?

4. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Well-Known Member

Your friends sound like morons - they are probably what is keeping you from getting laid. If chicks see you hanging out with your dumb friends, they just assume you are one of them. True story.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  5. Gibonius

Gibonius Well-Known Member

You realize that if you're reading a web forum full of desperate virgin Indians, you're going to get a lot of stories about rejection and very few about success, right? The guys that don't have problems aren't going to join some forum to talk about it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Fisher Shard

Fisher Shard Well-Known Member

any idea how it is like in Europe? like are stereotypes against Indian men really bad there?

7. hoozah

hoozah Well-Known Member

I've never seen an indian man with anyone but a indian woman in Canada.

8. hoozah

hoozah Well-Known Member

what?

9. squyntz1

squyntz1 Active Member

Helps if you're rich, like shahid khan:
    [​IMG]

10. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

Trying to think of a joke re: Indian men where I can have the phrase "spare the rod" in there, but I'm not clever enough. Yet, I am a big enough prick to make the joke in the first place. Yes, too soon, I know.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  11. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

Maybe it's not rare due to stereotyping, but to the sociability of Indian men? Your outlooks offers zero chance for self improvement.

12. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

dude...you need to tone that shit down!

13. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

+1

Calling out other people based on their taste with an LV logo in your avatar is pretty egregious. You need to cut that shit out.

14. Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin Well-Known Member

This entire thread would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

I guess you have never been to the greater Toronto area