1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Have you ever stolen another guy's girl?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by merkur, Feb 22, 2011.

1. merkur

merkur Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. Decahedron

Decahedron Well-Known Member

In the years just after highschool a girl ended up leaving the guy she was in a several year relationship with for me. I'm not exactly sure if at the point we did our thing she was done emotionally with the last guy. Overall, I didn't do anything to encourage it, but then again, I did nothing to inhibit it from happening. I don't think I'd get into a relationship by those means again, it isn't exactly a trustworthy person who does that.

3. blahman

blahman Well-Known Member

Does it count if she's your best friend's girlfriend and it wasn't on purpose?

4. ratboycom

ratboycom Well-Known Member

Stolen? never
    Get to break up with their boyfriend and then leave them turning in the wind? I think 3 or 4

5. Vistro

Vistro Active Member

My wife dated a very close friend of mine. Although they weren't together when we started dating, it was a bit thievish.

6. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

kind of, although I was getting tired of said 'friend' and so was she. So she latched on to me and I went with it for a while.

7. PrimusPilus

PrimusPilus Well-Known Member

8. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

kind of, although I was getting tired of said 'friend' and so was she. So she latched on to me and I went with it for a while.

No more PMs to you! [​IMG]

9. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends or been married, but I've never then proceeded to date them. Don't see why I would when it's clear from the beginning they're untrustworthy.

10. Knisse

Knisse Well-Known Member

I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends or been married, but I've never then proceeded to date them. Don't see why I would when it's clear from the beginning they're untrustworthy.

Boyfriends girls, so so whatever, break up ... Married girls, only a scumbag would do that.

11. Neo_Version 7

Boyfriends girls, so so whatever, break up ... Married girls, only a scumbag would do that.

While I don't necessarily condone his actions, it takes two to tango.

12. Knisse

Knisse Well-Known Member

While I don't necessarily condone his actions, it takes two to tango.

Of course it does, but then the other part does not have her head clear you should man up. I am not even religious, but if you marry somebody it should mean something.

13. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

I agree. I was 19, a drunkard and a scumbag. I wouldn't do such a thing now.

14. Neo_Version 7

Of course it does, but then the other part does not have her head clear you should man up. I am not even religious, but if you marry somebody it should mean something.
    Well, Nil seems like a pretty decent guy -- not the one to take advantage or anything like that. Plus, your suggestion of "manning up" just sounds kind of sexist. Who is to say he or she didn't feel guilts afterward? I'm just saying, neither of us really know the whole situation. EDIT: Oh, there you go.

15. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

No more PMs to you! [​IMG]

ha! that was, ummm...damn, 19 years ago.

16. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

Well, Nil seems like a pretty decent guy -- not the one to take advantage or anything like that. Plus, your suggestion of "manning up" just sounds kind of sexist. Who is to say he or she didn't feel guilts afterward? I'm just saying, neither of us really know the whole situation.

EDIT: Oh, there you go.

Hah. To be fair, I was basically sexually assaulted by her and just went along with it. So it wasn't like I was gunning for a married woman.

17. Neo_Version 7

ha! that was, ummm...damn, 19 years ago.

Can't trust nobody on SF with mah ladiez. [​IMG]

18. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Can't trust nobody on SF with mah ladiez. [​IMG]

heh, Mrs. T holds a JD and a CCL. Thomas knows better than to run around on her.

19. Knisse

Knisse Well-Known Member

Well, Nil seems like a pretty decent guy -- not the one to take advantage or anything like that. Plus, your suggestion of "manning up" just sounds kind of sexist. Who is to say he or she didn't feel guilts afterward? I'm just saying, neither of us really know the whole situation.

EDIT: Oh, there you go.

It was not personally directed at Nil, who indeed seems like a decent guy. The "man up" expression was just plain idiotic written, nothing sexist. Should had wrote "been the more mature one" or something like that, miss-steps in marriages of course happens both ways.

20. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

she told me that one day after I had left her house after having sex with her, she went to her bf's house and had sex with him. After the finished, she asked him, "How does it feel to be the second person to have sex with me today?" She said he burst into tears.

Wow, she sounds like a total cunt.