1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Have to wear Men's Wearhouse Tux for a wedding....

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by paradoxical3, May 28, 2012.

1. Veremund

Veremund Well-Known Member

Almost never? That's pretty harsh. I see peak-lapel, ventless dinner jackets on eBay every week. I got mine there, and it's perfect. Actually, I've bought 4 on eBay and given them away to friends, each one under 15 euro. All ventless, none notched lapel. Little bit of tailoring and they look like a million. :teach:

2. add911_11

add911_11 Well-Known Member

you merely didn't try hard enough to nip-pick the fit. Nonetheless I am happy for you if you can find DJ that fit well off ebay.

3. add911_11

add911_11 Well-Known Member

you merely didn't try hard enough to nip-pick the fit. Nonetheless I am happy for you if you can find DJ that fit well off ebay.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  4. chelson1956

chelson1956 New Member