1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Have someone used Collonil Premium Shoe Cream?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jim Profit, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Jim Profit

Jim Profit Well-Known Member

What do you think about this shoe cream? Is it as good as Saphir or maybe better. Those of you who have used it what are your opinions.

2. Big Texas

Big Texas Well-Known Member

It's a good product, and it does a fine job. I wouldn't put it in the same league as Saphir, though.

3. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

It's good stuff. I haven't tried Saphir so I can't compare that, but I do like it better than the Meltonian that you normally see.

4. Gerry

Gerry Well-Known Member

I have both and use both. The Collonil contains cedar oil whereas the Saphir has beeswax, turpentine and carnauba, also natural products. Both products are very good quality and will be of benefit to any shoes it it used on.

5. Jim Profit

Jim Profit Well-Known Member