1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen a Ralph Lauren Shirt like this?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by zlongobardi, Aug 30, 2016.

1. zlongobardi

zlongobardi New Member

I was looking through my dads old clothes today and found this purple label Ralph Lauren button down shirt. I don't know what year this is from or anything but I think it might be quite old. I've looked up and down the internet and cant find anything like it. Any help would be great.

[​IMG]

2. Viral

Viral Well-Known Member

not that old...........maybe 2-4 years at the most

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Hi, I'm moving this to "Menswear advice", where this type of question might find a better audience, and also allow other members and readers to benefit from your having asked this question.

Cheers,

Fok.

4. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Well-Known Member

That is a linen or linen cotton shirt with soft collar.

You can find tons same from any maker ( unless you want the horses embroid) or get one custom made.

5. zlongobardi

zlongobardi New Member

6. zlongobardi

zlongobardi New Member

I was not asking where I can find a linen shirt with soft collar. I was asking about this specific Ralph Lauren purple label linen shirt with soft collar that has two horses. If you can find tons of them like this please tell me where.

7. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Well-Known Member

Not that one, sorry.