1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hary Rosen FCP Sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Firefox, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Firefox

Firefox Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up that the Harry Rosen at First Canadian Place appears to be having a sidewalk clearance sale. I just walked past there a couple hours ago, and they were selling dress shirts and ties for 40%-50% off. They had a bunch of tables set up at the entrance for browsing. Actually seemed to be a pretty good selection of stuff overall. Pricing is all over the place; some of the ties I saw were +$200, others were around $100 (pre-discount).

I only took a brief glance at the shirts, but they had the usual stuff (Etro, Boss, etc). Again, 40%-50% off.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  2. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. They might be getting ready for their private sale, which should start sometime in the next couple of weeks.

3. Firefox

OT, what's typically included in their private sale? Is this something that all the locations do, or is it limited to the FCP location? I noticed that the HR in the Eaton's Centre didn't have anything on sale yesterday.

4. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

It's basically their unadvertised winter clearance sale. Customers on their mailing list get a heads up before the sale is widely advertised.

Starts at 30-40% off in November, and then eventually goes up to 60% by the time January hits. I haven't received a notice yet, but it should be starting soon.

5. Firefox

Good to know. An SA at the Eaton's Centre location that I was dealing with added me to their sale mailing list, so hopefully I get a heads up as well.

6. Firefox

Just to follow up on the posts above, Harry Rosen's private sale is going on this week (until December 6th, I believe). The postcard I received indicated that certain suits, sportcoats, and pants were up to 1/3 off. They also have some additional deals (i.e. if you buy a suit or sportcoat/trouser combo, you can get 20% off outerwear). I was kind of hoping that outerwear would be included without having to buy a suit; oh well.