1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Hair styling?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gholzbach, Sep 29, 2003.

1. gholzbach

gholzbach New Member

I'm trying to locate a men's hairstyling video. I go to the salon and get great cuts, but a lot of the time I come home and can't really style my hair exactly the way I want it. I was wondering if there are any videos out there which gives you styling instructions. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Does such a thing exist?

2. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Well-Known Member

I have never heard of such a thing - the idea sounds a bit silly to me. Perhaps my hair isn't quite as high maintenance as others, but my instructional video would be about 10 seconds long: "Wet. Tousle. Leave be."

In seriousness, if you are indeed going to a salon, ask your stylist - they should be able to tell you what to do. If you're paying what I pay to go to salons, you've paid for the privilege.