• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M in Pasadena opening...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Had dinner in the area on friday nite so we dropped in so my fiancee could check it out....there was still a line just to get inside. We only waited about 2 minutes but when we left the line had grown considerably and around/down the block

For chick gear it's pretty cool. Lots of possibilities for making a killer outfit. Cheap of course. Dressing room line looked like Space Mountain at Disneyland.

The Bev Center store is supposed to be a "Full Concept" store, which sounds like it will have some neato ****.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I was just about to post the other day to see if there had been any news of recent cat fights, maulings, girl-on-girl fighting, or stuff like this
mud.jpg
reported in the Pasadena area this past week. Sounds like my suspicions were about dead on.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^^
crackup[1].gif

I'm waiting to check the h&m trench done by viktor and rolf my new fav label besides margiela of course
crackup[1].gif

dk7m

Reaction score
I stopped by the Old Town store on Saturday and the line was looped all the way around the corner past the Tiffany & Co. store so I decided to visit some other time

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Yeah, the lines can get pretty bad at H&M. The only reason why is because of the fact that they don't have seperate dressing rooms. This caused a problem for me becasue of the fact that when I brought my sliqs, I hat three pairs, just to see which ones fit the best, where as this one girl had at least 15 different tops. Note to all males in Cali who will shop there in the comig months, go during the week and avoid the crowds, H&M may seem like it has a lot of registers, but they only open the ones in the front. During the week, the place is a ghost town and also the best time to shop. Also, any one have a like to the US H&M site?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Thought I was alone in thinking that these unisex dressing rooms ******* suck. There's a reason why someone invented the urinal: guys just want to get their business over with and head out. And there's also a reason why most of the time when you go try on something in the mens dept at any other store it's a ghost town.

But I digress. The hm.com site will lead you to the country->state->town appropiate spot.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having just a big room for guys to change in, and a big room for girls to change in (hell, maybe just combine the two
devil.gif
) if it would speed up the process, and do away with individual stalls.

Actually last time I was at the H&M in Chicago, two guys were trying on shirts in the back corner of the store. With no undershirts on, underneath. That didn't bother me too much, but soon after that they started to try on pants, right inside the store.
laugh.gif

Of course, that day I also saw a guy with a spaghetti-strap tank-top and a belly button piercing with one of those dangly rings.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
I wouldn't mind having just a big room for guys to change in, and a big room for girls to change in (hell, maybe just combine the two
devil.gif
) if it would speed up the process, and do away with individual stalls.

Actually last time I was at the H&M in Chicago, two guys were trying on shirts in the back corner of the store. With no undershirts on, underneath. That didn't bother me too much, but soon after that they started to try on pants, right inside the store.
laugh.gif

Of course, that day I also saw a guy with a spaghetti-strap tank-top and a belly button piercing with one of those dangly rings.

someone said H&M in Santa Anita is open. I'm going to check it out on Sat and will report back.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
If it is, then LA Times had the date wrong.

But hey, if you're going to hide the fact you wanna bet on some ponies, be my guest.

Haha you know that's kinda funny, last weekend I went to the LA county fair with my gf and we were watching the horse races, and she totally picked some random horse to win (30:1 underdog) and to humor her, I bet $20 on it and it ended up winning rofl... maybe my (or her) luck will hold up this weekend!

Max

Reaction score
Waiting in line to get int H&M? That's crazy!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Haha you know that's kinda funny, last weekend I went to the LA county fair with my gf and we were watching the horse races, and she totally picked some random horse to win (30:1 underdog) and to humor her, I bet $20 on it and it ended up winning rofl... maybe my (or her) luck will hold up this weekend!
Every time I've gone, it's to have a picnic, grill up some meat, throw back some beers, and hang with friends. Just not huge on gambling. Oh yeah, and I just got back from playing 3 hours of poker.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117

$600? Congrats!

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by horriblyjollyjinx
yeah, if you're gonna stand in line you should at least pay $500 for that tee.

The Santa Anita store is not open yet, so it was a rumor that was unfounded
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads