• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M in Pasadena opening...

Oldboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
There's going to be one at the Irvine Spectrum so you dont have to drive as far.

I think HM is 100x better than Zara, so I'm excited to buy more $4 socks, $12 scarves, and $30 shirts etc etc

Oooohhhh, any idea when this one is opening up? Thanks

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
even though i hate trying to find parking in old town, and strangers feel the need to talk **** about me while standing right behind me, i'm excited and i'm definitely gonna go check it out.
nod[1].gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oldboy
Oooohhhh, any idea when this one is opening up? Thanks

not an exact date, I just heard that the other so Cal HMs were opening later by November.

someoneNew

Reaction score
Good luck with the store.
I've been doing the SF and Walnut Creek ones and while the selection is sweet I guess I'm an inbetween size. A medium is often too long with the right fit, and a small is for a teenager. Still there are a few items I can cherrypick just not as much as I'd like. Did get a sweet hat for 8 bucks though, can't beat that. I'm glad H&M is expanding in Cali, these norcal stores are pretty busy.

manifest v

Reaction score
I'll be there man. Maybe the L.A. sf-fers will bump into each other!

manifest v

Reaction score
would it be better to hit up the Pasadena one as it opens (considering that I live in Koreatown L.A. and it would take a buttload of gas to get there) instead of waiting a month and hitting up the one opening in Beverly center?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'd just wait for the Bev Center to open, unless you're in the area. Depends on how anxious you are to see what they have, or dont have.

justlooking

Reaction score
sweet. i'll be in glendale on the 22nd for a meeting and would pass by pasadena on the way back.

mbc

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware the Pasadena H&M is going to be women's clothing only.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard they opened one in Madison, WI (where I used, and probably will once again in the near future, live), so last time I was in town I swung by to check it out. Women's clothing as far as the eye could see. Talk about disappointment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads