1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

H Lesser for Carlo Barbera 1 Suit Length/2 Jacketings

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NewYorkIslander, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

Looking to trade or sell some of my Lesser stuff I've stockpiled. I have a suit length (4 yards) of a Brown Glen Plaid, and 2.25-2.5 yards of sport coating (teal with a rust windowpane in 4 ply, and a nice warm lambswool-like dark Blue plaid. Looking for Navy Flannel for the suit length and a mid grey fresco for the two Sport coatings. Or I'd sell the suiting for $420 plus shipping ($30) SOLD , sport coating for $210 plus shipping each ($20 for one, $30 for two).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This stuff is not going to be made again, and is the end of a run, so you won't see these available anymore. Basically passing on to you at my cost plus a little extra (nominal), and a great opportunity.

Dark blue plaid SOLD.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. NewYorkIslander

3. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

4. NewYorkIslander

Still have the suiting and windowpane

5. NewYorkIslander

Suiting SOld, only windowpane left, really thinking I'll keep this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.