1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

H&K Slim Fit Shirts?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TCN, Aug 19, 2008.

1. TCN

TCN Well-Known Member

Has anybody tried these? Thoughts on the fit?

I was in the Jermyn Street store yesterday, and they had a precious few of these and said they'd be getting more in down the road. I'm between an H&K 15.5 and I think the 16 slim might be the perfect option (if they had more colors available). By the way, their regular shirts are on a bit of a sale, especially if you buy more than three.

Service at H&K was wonderful, unlike the aloof non-English speaking service at a certain shirtmaker next door to them.

2. Hobbs

Hobbs Well-Known Member

I wore the white trim fit/spread collar in 15.5 for my wedding. It was by far the best fit I found for my frame amongst the multitude of different makes I tried on while over in London.

I should have picked over more while I was over there - what other colours did you see in this style?

3. TCN

TCN Well-Known Member

Not much, that I recall . . . very few plain white poplins left, a bengal stripe, and a gorgeous blue end-on-end that they had in every size except mine. £79, not part of the current sale.