1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Guys with Shaved Bald Heads: How Often Do You Shave Your Head?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by ClassyGuy1, Jul 24, 2009.

1. ClassyGuy1

ClassyGuy1 Well-Known Member

Assuming you shave your head, how often do you shave your head? Daily? Every other day? Once a week? Etc.?

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

face and head 3x a week

3. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

face 2-3 times a week, head 3-5 times a week, nutsack once a month.

4. blackbowtie

blackbowtie Well-Known Member

...nutsack once a month.

TMI.

5. ClassyGuy1

Would there neccessarily be anything wrong with shaving the head and/or face on a daily basis/every single day?

6. ClassyGuy1

TMI.

Oh, I don't think so. In fact, I'm surprised that he doesn't do it more frequently. I now start to wonder if I'm too hard on myself (no pun intended) by making sure I trim "down there" AT LEAST once a week.

7. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

Would there neccessarily be anything wrong with shaving the head and/or face on a daily basis/every single day?

I do my head almost everyday but I also use a moisturizing balm on it. My face is a bit sensitive and the shaving everyday would be too rough on it. My pubes are soft and short so I don't need to cut them too much.

8. Petyot

Petyot Well-Known Member

Assuming you shave your head, how often do you shave your head? Daily? Every other day? Once a week? Etc.?

Twice a week for the few hair I still have

9. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

face 2-3 times a week, head 3-5 times a week, nutsack once a month.

Once a month is a joke, right? If I only shaved my satchel once a month, I'd be carrying the Amazon Rainforest down there 29 days a month.

10. HomerJ

HomerJ Well-Known Member

Once a month is a joke, right? If I only shaved my satchel once a month, I'd be carrying the Amazon Rainforest down there 29 days a month.
    Not this shit again.
    Indeed, and make sure they are in the ‘hardened’ position, and not sagging. Jon.
    This may be the gayest question I've ever asked, but how do you get them into the hardened position and not sagging when you're in the shower? I assume everybody who shaves does it in the shower, maybe I'm wrong. But the warm water makes mine sag like 4 inches and it's harder than hell to do it that way.
    First of all, this is SF…no question is too gay or taboo. Secondly, (I can’t believe I’m typing this) semi-arousal usually makes one’s balls (at least to me) sag quite a bit less. I don’t shave in the shower, so… Jon.
    i used to have that problem too. i agree with the one poster who basically said if you get it semi flaccid that will pull your coinpurse up and make it easier. of if you dont feel like tugging on your junk for a while to get it semi-hard, just do like i do and take an ice cube and place it on the saggy balls and that will shrink them up real quick. haha.
    [​IMG]

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
  12. BP348

BP348 Well-Known Member

I'm not all the way bald so I don't shave my head but I shave my face everyday.

13. FedorAnimus

FedorAnimus Member

I shave my head every 2-3 days using a manual or an electric razor, actually. I normally shave it twice when I do shave, once with the grain, and then lightly against the grain as well. (To get that nice 'shine', I recommend using some sort of bald head polish, or if you're cheap, Aloe Vera. :p)

The face, well, I style my beard, so the parts I do shave...it depends on the style, but on average at the same time that I shave my head.

14. mack11211

mack11211 Well-Known Member

Head: about twice a week, with the clipper. The cueball look doesn't work for me.

Face: two or three times a week, depending on what I need to look like for whom.

15. Big A

Big A Well-Known Member

Face & head 2-3 days per week

16. mateoban

mateoban Active Member

I do my head almost everyday but I also use a moisturizing balm on it. My face is a bit sensitive and the shaving everyday would be too rough on it. My pubes are soft and short so I don't need to cut them too much.
    also shave my head just 5-7 times a week, and use a moisturizer

17. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

At my barber a customer comes in every three weeks to have his head shaved with a straight razor. Between shaves he just lets it grow.

18. Salad

Salad Well-Known Member

For you frequent head shavers, what balm/moisturizer are you using?
    I use a clipper every day and I've noticed my scalp getting a little dry but I don't know what to use.

19. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

For you frequent head shavers, what balm/moisturizer are you using?
    I use a clipper every day and I've noticed my scalp getting a little dry but I don't know what to use.

I use aloe post shower. I find it doesn't leave any noticeable residue on my stubble like lotion does.

And I use an electric shaver every 5-6 days. I'm not balding though, I keep it close by choice.

20. mateoban

mateoban Active Member

For you frequent head shavers, what balm/moisturizer are you using? I use a clipper every day and I've noticed my scalp getting a little dry but I don't know what to use.
    i actually bic it, not just use clippers. i like this oil from neutrogena w/ sesame. it is very light. only need a TINY bit. http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/...y/body-oil.jsp it protects the head from the weather and prevents drying.