1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Gustin boots black 10.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by 28av8, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 28av8

28av8 New Member

I'm selling a pair of black Gustin boots in size 10.5. I literally wore these once. They are very well made but are just a little too dressy for my style. There are no scuffs or marks of any kind in the leather and just a few marks on the soles. The insides show no signs of ever being worn. I added the slip pad to the bottom but they come right off if you don't want them. I'm looking for $175. They were over $200 new and I waited about 6 months to get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.