1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Gucci Made-to-measurer Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleFreak, Jun 30, 2006.

1. StyleFreak

StyleFreak Member

Would anyone know who makes the Gucci made-to-measure shoes? [​IMG]

2. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Well-Known Member

3. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

Despite Gucci, with the collusion of idiot fashion journalists (redundant)(except for Nicksull -- where has he been), trying its best to confuse terms, I believe the shoes are just a special order rather than a made to measure. That's to say, you order a size and a width. There's no last made for you or anything.

4. StyleFreak

StyleFreak Member

I am amazed at the quanlity of these Gucci shoes. Sergio Rossi shoes do not come in sizes larger than 12, while Gucci MTM coul dbe ordered in any size and many lasts. I ordered few in size 14US.