1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

GTF in HERE if you're sick of the "LeBron Sweepstakes"

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Davidko19, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I was wondering when this thread would be resurrected. LOL at the Heat. Those nine wins are pretty expensive.

2. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

I am not a Miami fan or a LeBron apologist (I think he was an idiot this summer and showed no class or heart), but the Miami haters are lollerific.

Look, this team is gonna take a while to gel. Come playoff time, they will probably be a force to be reckoned with. The fact that they are not showing chemistry 20 games in is concerning, not in the sense that they will end up as a 45-win team (they won't), but in the sense that they might not have what it takes to make it over the hump. I would put the odds on them not making it past both Orlando and Boston in the playoffs, though I would not be surprised in the least if they got it together and made it to the finals.

But seriously, the eager hate is somewhat amusing from you guys.

3. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Well-Known Member

What is truly lolworthy is the Miami bar that is $30,000 in the hole SO FAR because drinks are free when the Heat lose. Will try to find link, brb.

Annnnnnd: http://www.cnbc.com/id/40415733

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

What is truly lolworthy is the Miami bar that is $30,000 in the hole SO FAR because drinks are free when the Heat lose. Will try to find link, brb.

Lol what a stupid policy.

5. CSCoHammers7

Link added, apparently they're not truly "free" but they're still 30k down with a loooong season ahead of them.

6. ramuman

ramuman Well-Known Member

Link added, apparently they're not truly "free" but they're still 30k down with a loooong season ahead of them.

The bar might actually come out ahead long term, even if the Heat continue their ways:

7. CSCoHammers7

Word, great publicity. I really do hope it works out for them in the end, but in the meantime I'm sure the guy who runs the place is terrified every game haha

8. soxpats

soxpats Well-Known Member

I hope the Heat continue to lose games. What an ass Mebron is! I would take Kobe any day over MEbron and I can't stand the Lakers.

9. ibleedwhite

ibleedwhite Well-Known Member

It's interesting how Lebron is a polarizing figure now..and honestly it is all self- created. He can't stand accountable for anything . I respect his talent, but there are limits . He's creating a pattern with 2 different teams and different coaches as well.