1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

GRAIL! Paul Stuart Three Piece Tweedy Suit! Sz. 38. STUNNING! FREE SHIPPING! OFFERS WELCOME!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tweedydon, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweedydon

tweedydon Well-Known Member

GRAIL! Sz. 38 PAUL STUART THREE PIECE TWEEDY SUIT!

[​IMG]

Worn only three times, and ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

This is absolutely gorgeous! I have full provenance on this suit, and so I can say with confidence that it was worn carefully, only three times--each time mainly indoors. It even comes complete with its original external size tag!

The colourway on this suit is simply stunning: a gorgeous autumnal brown and peat black glen plaid, with a beautiful overcheck of dark berry red and light burnt orange. It is, of course, The jacket is half-canvassed and fully lined, and features some lovely interior details, such as a tab closure on the lower left interior pocket. From the Paul Stuart Classic collection, this recent suit has a contemporary two button front and is subtly darted; it also features four sleeve buttons. It has a single vent.

The trousers are flat front and cuffed. As well as exterior belt loops they also feature interior suspender buttons.

The vest has a fully functional adjustable back strap, which has never been used. It also features four fully functional pockets.

This suit was Union Made in the USA. It is, of course, given its provenance, in absolutely outstanding condition.

A far, far inferior tweed suit to this sold last year on eBay in excess of $1, 000, and I have sold suits similar to this in excess of $250. As such, how about just $195, boxed, shipped, and insured in the CONUS, with OFFERS VERY WELCOME? International inquiries are also very welcome, with insured Priority shipping (required) at cost.

Please PM with interest and offers!

Tagged a 38, this measures:

Chest: 20
    Sleeve: 25 (+2)
    Shoulder: 17 3/4
    Length (BOC): 30 1/2

Waist (measured fla): 15 5/8 (+3)
    Inseam: 30 (+1) with 1 3/4 cuff.

Vest width across fabric at front: 21 1/8
    Vest length at back, TOC: 18 1/4

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Well-Known Member

3. akatsuki

akatsuki Well-Known Member

I only wish this was a 40

4. tweedydon

tweedydon Well-Known Member

5. Saturdays

Saturdays Well-Known Member

whaaaaaaat, I swear I don't realize how I miss things like this in the classifieds...fuck me.. this was an amazing steal who ever copped...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.