1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Good Tailor in downtown Philadelphia for more complicated work

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PTVA, Sep 2, 2016.

1. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

Hello,

I am looking for a good Tailor in Philadelphia. I have used Master Taylor & Cleaners on Spruce a few times with good results, but only for relatively simple tasks. I am looking for someone that will make a functioning cuff on a coat and some other more detail oriented stuff. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

note: Custom Tailoring By Gennady out in Bala Cynwyd does great work, but his hours are problematic and now that i don't drive to work, getting out there during normal business hours is impossible.

Thanks for the help!

2. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Well-Known Member

I stand by Sew Rob in Wynnewood. He's done a few pretty high end pieces for me and have been impressed by his work. Not in downtown, but does have reasonable weekend hours.