1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

good quality/decent looking bed sets for college freshman

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by rockket, Jul 14, 2007.

1. rockket

rockket Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good place online to order relatively cheap bed sheets, comforters, shams, etc. for college that look decent? I don't need anything fancy, was thinking a solid color comforter (navy) and striped sheets would be nice, something classic/normal looking. I've looked around at local stores, but I am not familiar with places online.

Thanks,
    RK

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

Have you looked at Ikea? It's good enough for a college student.

www.ikea.com

JB

3. migo

migo Well-Known Member

bed bath and beyond

also macy's does bed sheets in pima...extremely comfortable in the summer time

4. coachvu

coachvu Well-Known Member

Try JC Penney. If it doesn't have to be online, check out TJ Maxx or Marshalls.

5. BankerBoi

BankerBoi Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good place online to order relatively cheap bed sheets, comforters, shams, etc. for college that look decent?
    To maintain that look decent, consider Scotchguard .

6. rockket

rockket Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestions [​IMG]

Online is preferable because I'll be traveling to college by plane - It's easier/cheaper to ship bulky bedding direct from the store rather than ship it myself (expensive) or take it with me on the plane (just plain goofy).

7. maverick

maverick Well-Known Member

x

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  8. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

Just do not get the gay towels.