1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Good price on suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dietcookie, Dec 22, 2004.

1. dietcookie

dietcookie Well-Known Member

Click@ If buy it now was used, would it be a good deal? Hard to find stuff in 34R anything..

2. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

unless you get more pics of this suit, I would not buy it. There are so many Zegna suits on ebay that are not made by Zegna.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Well-Known Member

I agree -- don't buy until you see the label.  Even if the suit is mainline Zegna, $449 is not a great deal used.

4. kabert

kabert Well-Known Member

I agree with the others -- avoid this one unless you get definitive pictures from the seller of the labels. I can't even tell from the pictures what the fabric texture is like. And, the price is nothing great.