1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Good Bye.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CTGuy, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Well-Known Member

Good luck on the bar and in your future endeavors. Hope to see you back here once your life has settled back down. No matter how much it gets you down, never lose sight of the fact that the law remains a noble profession.

2. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well for you. Good luck on the bar.

I know we'll see you back here in good time.

3. Mr. Checks

Mr. Checks Well-Known Member

Best of luck on the exam.
    Stop back in to say hello and to brag about how your multistate was so strong they didn't even grade the essay.

My advice to new lawyers: value your free time no less than your billable time. I have a great marriage, great kid, and great career to prove the value of that advice.

4. Durden

Durden Well-Known Member

hey man best wishes and good luck, remember when we bought ice cream and u wanted mocca but they didnt have any so you took lemon and the lemon was really sour? that was fun man. im gonna miss you,

love
    your imaginary friend

5. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you leave - judging by your often erudite comments, I don't think you'll be in very much trouble with the bar exam. Do come back, and good luck!

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Good luck with the bar exam. I'm sure we'll see you back here in the future when it comes time to spend your lawyers' salary ;p

7. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Well-Known Member

good luck! test early, test often! [​IMG]