1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Good and Reasonably Priced Shoe Trees?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Augusto86, Sep 15, 2006.

1. odoreater

odoreater Well-Known Member

Lovely.

Thank you. They're one of my go-to shoes right now in "business casual" types of outfits. Just posted them so people can see the GVH label on the trees.

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Ultra cedar shoe trees from Grapevinehill on eBay offer the best value in my opinion (unless you are in Europe and can get the Bexley trees at a decent shipping cost)
    +1

3. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Thank you. They're one of my go-to shoes right now in "business casual" types of outfits. Just posted them so people can see the GVH label on the trees.
    I'm with grimslade - those rock. I've actually been watching out for a pair in that exact color my size at something less than full retail - pretty much #1 on my desiderata list.

4. odoreater

odoreater Well-Known Member

I'm with grimslade - those rock. I've actually been watching out for a pair in that exact color my size at something less than full retail - pretty much #1 on my desiderata list.

Thanks. I bought them on ebay from "sausages". They're stamped with an "S" on the inside, which indicates they are seconds, but I can't find anything wrong with them anywhere. It was a great deal and I'm very happy with them.

5. blee017

blee017 Well-Known Member

Nordstrom Rack has cedar shoe trees for around $15 (probably less. I can't rememeber the exact price).

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of cedar trees from Nordstrom about a week ago for about $20

7. whoopee

whoopee Well-Known Member

I've caught the Bexley bug. They are well worth the additional cost over Woodlores, who make for a lot of private labels. If you order several at a time, including shipping they are just over $20/pair.

8. luk-cha

luk-cha Well-Known Member

i have just bought 10 set at areound 9 euros a pair here in Hong Kong so that will cover half of my shoes and i will get another 10 set next month too[​IMG]

9. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

Are they good ones then, Luk-Cha?

[​IMG]

10. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to get good (and, preferably, cheap) shoe trees in Germany without too much trouble concerning shipping rates etc.?