1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

going with the flow

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by wilson brother, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

On Saturday, I discovered that I was out of both gin and tonic water. My favorite store, which sells the best at the best prices, was closed for the weekend, and the prospect of biting the bullet and going all weekend without gin & tonics was too awful to contemplate. So I went with the flow and bought a bottle of Sapphire and some second-rate tonic for a few hundred yen more at another store.

That's how I went with the flow instead of biting the bullet.

Now wasn't that a nice edifying little story? [​IMG]

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

3. wilson brother

wilson brother Well-Known Member

This requires explanation.

I tried to give a cracker to a mean turtle when I was a young guy [​IMG] .. and next I knew I only had 9 [​IMG]

but its still enough to play the bass..

4. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

I tried to give a cracker to a mean turtle when I was a young guy [​IMG] .. and next I knew I only had 9 [​IMG]

but its still enough to play the bass..

Didn't your mom teach you anything? Turtles don't eat crackers.

5. wilson brother

wilson brother Well-Known Member

Didn't your mom teach you anything? Turtles don't eat crackers.

She said experience is the only way to learn about turtles [​IMG]