1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Go Daddy Commercial

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nightowl6261a, Feb 18, 2005.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Well-Known Member

It's the commercial that has everybody talking. While sitting before Salem's fictional Broadcast Censorship Committee to demonstrate a proposed dance routine promoting Internet registrar GoDaddy.com, a sexy model suffers a series of wardrobe malfunctions. Her slipping strap is so hot one lawmaker requires an oxygen mask. Fox, after receiving complaints from the NFL, pulled the parody ad before it ran a second time during the Super Bowl, replacing it with an ad for The Simpsons instead. Seeing the sexy model shake her stuff for the Committee, astute Playboy fans immediately recognized the gifted actress to be Candice Michelle, a sultry Cyber Girl of the Week from June 2002. If you thought her GoDaddy ad was sexy, you won't believe Candice's performance for Playboy's cameras. Click here to view unedited version that did not make TV.

2. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Well-Known Member

3. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Well-Known Member

The people who are offended by human sensuality should be removed from humanity.

4. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Well-Known Member

I just think she is hot...i would post some picks, but J might boot me for that...but these are hramless [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. johnw86

johnw86 Well-Known Member

The problem with satire is that too many people don't get it.

The whole "I'm a broadcaster and I'm so upset by this filth" is such a crock of ****. Broadcasting has lowered the public discourse by getting rid of Broadcast Standards departments--they knew they were courting trouble with interest groups and the FCC, but they did it anyway. Now they're trying to pretend that they really care. The only thing they answer to is the quarterly profits report and the resulting impact on the stock price.