1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend's Crazy Ex-Boyfriend - what to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Incman, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

2. ysc

ysc Well-Known Member

Awesome, glad to hear it turned out well.

3. gungadin25

gungadin25 Well-Known Member

4. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

I want to post something mean and trolling after reading the MarkI saga but I can't come up with anything.

5. gort

gort Well-Known Member

FUck I forgot about this thread. [​IMG]

6. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post an update in case anyone is interested.

Our 6-month anniversary is coming up in about a week, and I must say that I am very happy with the way our relationship is going. We have a very strong and caring relationship, a great time whenever we spend time together, and an amazing sex life. I know that the situation at the beginning was nowhere near ideal, but I knew that she was worth sticking it out, and I am quite glad that I did.

Oh, and crazy-ex is no longer a part of her (or my) life in any form. The last contact she had with him was when he dropped off the last of her stuff a couple months ago.

Life is good [​IMG]

Thanks for the update, Incman. You did a good thing there...glad to hear it all worked out well.