1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend's Crazy Ex-Boyfriend - what to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Incman, Dec 8, 2010.

1. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

*sigh*

Things like that do so much more harm than good.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. DBoon

DBoon Well-Known Member

1. Confront the ex-boyfriend in the apartment
    2. He will go after you with an axe
    3. Mysterious figure shoots boyfriend through the window
    4. Boyfriend becomes a vegetable
    5. ....?
    6. Profit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

JLib is like the forum's Christopher Walken.

Shows up in the middle of any thread. Delivers his soliloquy. Completely owns the place, steals the scene in a way no one else can. Then he leaves.

+1. That was an amazing post.

4. Kookz

Kookz Well-Known Member

she's 21. He's 26. He was 21 dating and manipulating a 16 year old.

[​IMG]

5. Incman

Incman Well-Known Member

Need an update on this!
    Things are going well. Nothing ended up happening with the ex (he never even mentioned the note again to her), so we pretty much concluded that he must have written it while drunk or very angry, or some combination of both. As for the living situation, my father and I helped her move out yesterday while her ex was at work, to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. She is now living with her mom, and things are starting to look up. He will finally be able to start getting over her, which was impossible with her still living there. She is finally out of that situation and will be able to focus on her own life. And now I don't have the worries of her living with a potentially unstable drunk/stoner. As for our relationship, things are going smoothly, and I am hopeful that things will continue along this path. [​IMG]

6. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

Things are going well. Nothing ended up happening with the ex (he never even mentioned the note again to her), so we pretty much concluded that he must have written it while drunk or very angry, or some combination of both.

As for the living situation, my father and I helped her move out yesterday while her ex was at work, to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. She is now living with her mom, and things are starting to look up.

He will finally be able to start getting over her, which was impossible with her still living there. She is finally out of that situation and will be able to focus on her own life. And now I don't have the worries of her living with a potentially unstable drunk/stoner.

As for our relationship, things are going smoothly, and I am hopeful that things will continue along this path. [​IMG]

good job.

I would have not done it the same way you did it, but this is one of the few threads on this forum that makes me smile. lol

[​IMG]

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

8. Beetleything

Beetleything Well-Known Member

Things are going well. Nothing ended up happening with the ex (he never even mentioned the note again to her), so we pretty much concluded that he must have written it while drunk or very angry, or some combination of both.

As for the living situation, my father and I helped her move out yesterday while her ex was at work, to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. She is now living with her mom, and things are starting to look up.

He will finally be able to start getting over her, which was impossible with her still living there. She is finally out of that situation and will be able to focus on her own life. And now I don't have the worries of her living with a potentially unstable drunk/stoner.

As for our relationship, things are going smoothly, and I am hopeful that things will continue along this path. [​IMG]

Hollywood ending............

9. NH_Clark

NH_Clark Well-Known Member

10. word

word Well-Known Member

Hollywood ending............

for now

11. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it, Incman.

12. sartorialism

sartorialism Well-Known Member

Great update. And we thought you'd be dead by now. My respect for you only grows.

13. XeF4

XeF4 Well-Known Member

I read about half of the OP post, but I think you should get away from both of them because they both sound like real shitheads. Also OP don't get into relationships with horrible people, don't even become thier friends.

14. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

I read about half of the OP post, but I think you should get away from both of them because they both sound like real shitheads. Also OP don't get into relationships with horrible people, don't even become thier friends.
    You didn't read this thread?

15. Cotillion

Cotillion Well-Known Member

Shame on all of you.

QFT

This whole situation is a mess. Young dudes need to learn to not do stupid things like date girls living with their "ex" boyfriends. The girl clearly made a mess of her own life and 26 year old rapper dude is also clueless. All in all, just a smorgasbord of bad decision making all around.

No offense to OP but just dump the broad, you'll be much happier in the long run finding a girl who is a little more stable.

16. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Worse yet, don't date a woman still living with her husband, especially when she tells you it's over with him (too bad she didn't ell him).

17. klockwerk

klockwerk Active Member

Police or Muay thai training!

18. unjung

unjung Well-Known Member

Read the fucking thread you donkeys. [​IMG]

19. Incman

Incman Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post an update in case anyone is interested.

Our 6-month anniversary is coming up in about a week, and I must say that I am very happy with the way our relationship is going. We have a very strong and caring relationship, a great time whenever we spend time together, and an amazing sex life. I know that the situation at the beginning was nowhere near ideal, but I knew that she was worth sticking it out, and I am quite glad that I did.

Oh, and crazy-ex is no longer a part of her (or my) life in any form. The last contact she had with him was when he dropped off the last of her stuff a couple months ago.

Life is good [​IMG]

20. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Well-Known Member