1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Giorgio Armani Men's Suit (Pic)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Hanqing Yang, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hanqing Yang

Hanqing Yang Member

My suit is ventless. The original price is $2195. So I got a discount of 80% off. It's a good deal except that the suit is not fully-cavassed. If you like GA, Myhabit often has GA items for sale. Last time I bought two GA shirts for $89 each and a GA belt for $89 also.

Myhabit will have a GA sale TOMORROW, Wednesday, Nov.21, 2012. Please check it out :)

2. Andwhat

Andwhat Member

Agreed with that last 3 comments

3. Andwhat

Andwhat Member

4. ultramantaro

ultramantaro Well-Known Member

Supposedly there was a long thread wrt to what lines in Armani suits are canvassed, vs half canvassed, etc. The pinch test supposedly is a good way to test whether it is, but regardless of the fact if it fits you well you got a great deal. Black label suits are in general higher quality than Collezioni or EA.

5. austyn57

austyn57 New Member

Return this asap!!!!