1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Getting Button Holes..... Repaired?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by biglemoncoke, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. biglemoncoke

biglemoncoke Member

Search provided me variety of recommendations on tailors who MAKE button holes.

But if my the button holes on my trousers are fraying and I want them to be redone/repaired who should I find?

I'm in Canada right now.. Vancouver to be exact but I don't mind sending the suit to a tailor some place else to have them done right.

I know WOAT does reweaving but I am not sure about their work on repairing button holes

I heard Bhambi in NYC does good work but I am not sure if they take suits not from their shop or from another place other than NYC

Much help is appreciated!

Thanks!

2. biglemoncoke

biglemoncoke Member