1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Get Smart--- The Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by kwilkinson, Jun 21, 2008.

1. whacked

whacked Well-Known Member

^ Not sure what your opinion is on each picture, but I like how AH looks without makeup (1st pic?) than with (in the movie).

The 2nd picture, OTOH, almost looks photoshopped.

2. HomerJ

HomerJ Well-Known Member

^ Not sure what your opinion is on each picture, but I like how AH looks without makeup (1st pic?) than with (in the movie). The 2nd picture, OTOH, almost looks photoshopped.
    1st picture she just looks like some girl, nothing special. 2nd picture would be the fugly. Clown makeup. She didn't look much better at the Oscars either.

3. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

i think theres only one way to settle this. were going to have to have an all out brawl.
    youre either with us or against us.

4. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Well-Known Member

youre either with us or against us.

AGAINST!
    [​IMG]

5. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Gotta love that half of this thread is guys debating whether they would nail Anne Hathaway or not. Be careful guys, or you'll blow your chance with her!

My experience echoes everyone else. I expected it to suck and it was actually pretty funny. Zero chemistry between Anne and Steve, but laughed out loud a few times, wardrobe was great, and some pretty cool scenes. Worth my time and money.

6. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

the reasons the haters dont like Hathaway is why I do, she has that girl next door, your best bud's sister look that I find really hot.

Uhh...

No thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Well-Known Member

Funny, not hilarious.

I guess there is already a straight to DVD movie about the two inventor kids.