1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

German Army Trainers Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lupo, Feb 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. casper6030

casper6030 Member

I just got my pair from Microscop today. Shipping is about 1 week to California, faster than I expected. There are some wear and scratch on the shoes but I am fine with this vintage looking. But I order the wrong size. If anyone is looking for a pair of sz280 or would like to exchange for a pair of 275, please send me message. $80 shipped continental U.S.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mezzanine

mezzanine New Member

Looking for GATs in the US/California.

US 8 / EU 41 / UK 7

3. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

Hi....

Where I can buy a pair of GATS please?

4. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

live in NYC need US 12 or EU 46

5. _cameosis_

_cameosis_ Well-Known Member

overpriced. the trainers sell for € 20 to € 40 on ebay, very often in deadstock condition ... yours would probably sell in the $ 30 range, not more. just a tip.

6. casper6030

casper6030 Member

Thanks for the tip. I paid 60euro to Microscop about two weeks ago for the GATs and that's about $80. I would not hesitate to buy another pair for $30 of sz 275 if anyone wants to sell.

7. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

And where on ebay i can find them. I tried ebay and could not find them. If anyone could navigate, would be greatly appreciated.

8. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

And where on ebay i can find them. I tried ebay and could not find them. If anyone could navigate, would be greatly appreciated.

9. _cameosis_

_cameosis_ Well-Known Member

first page of the thread, first post -- all the info you need. that's why it pays to read the op!

10. BespokeBrooklyn

BespokeBrooklyn Well-Known Member

A friend of mine just moved to Berlin. Can anybody recommend a surplus store in Berlin or it's suburbs that might stick GATs?

11. wbrown

wbrown New Member

Did anyone have communication problems with Microscop? I ordered a pair in late may which I can only assume were lost in the mail because they never arrived. He was incredibly response throughout this and told me he would be able to send a replacement pair my way. His last response to me was July 19th despite my frequent messages. I'm not too experienced with this website, so I was wondering what my next best course of action to take would be.

12. l3ll2

l3ll2 New Member

Strange. I'm still waiting on Microscop for insoles that were supposed to come with the shoe. He mailed a pair a few months back which I never received and it's been about a month since he agreed to send a replacement.

13. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

Hi GUYS,

I got my GAts today. Beatiful pair of sneakers and great quality, however, they are too big(((:):::
    I ordered 305 but they are big, and I probably need 295 or 300, I think 300. Can please anyone let me know if you know anyone who needs 305? I would like to exchange them or sell.
    I am in NYC.
    Let me know of your thoughts please.
    Thanks.

14. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Well-Known Member

how much shipped to VA?

15. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

Should not be more than 12 dollars. I paid 89 buck for them. So I can do 89 + 12 to VA

16. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

Should not be more than 12 dollars. I paid 89 buck for them. So I can do 89 + 12 to VA

17. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

18. Ilya Sheleg

Ilya Sheleg Member

19. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Well-Known Member

lemme think on it. epaulet has their version marked down pretty well, might just put up the extra cash.

I'll be in touch if I lean towards these.

thanks!

20. overtone

overtone Well-Known Member

where'd you get them?