1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Genuine Hornback Crocodile Belt Size 40 - Saddle Tan

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Pieceofsand, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieceofsand

Pieceofsand Well-Known Member

Width: 35mm (approx. 1 3/8"). Genuine Hornback Crocodile. Glove Leather Lined. Unstitched Edge. With Italian Hand Hammered Satin Nickel Finished Brass Buckle. Buckle is Hand Sewn on. Strap is Imported from South Africa. Assembled with buckle in USA.

**Please note as strap is made in South Africa - this belt runs shorter in length than Torino's normal sizes (you may need to order a size up).

Paypal only. Price includes shipping.

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. Pieceofsand

Sir, do you recommend that I post my item in that thread?

4. razl

razl Well-Known Member

No, I already did post your item there (follow the link in my message).

That thread is for others, not the sellers, to point out great items on B&S (like yours!). Although some sellers do occasionally post followup messages, take a look :)

5. Pieceofsand

Oh thank you so much. I very much appreciate it. I will post more photos of the item. Thanks agani. :nodding:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.