1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Gaziano & Girling "St. James II" in Vintage Cherry - UK9E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by w.o.e.is.me., Oct 13, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Well-Known Member

Procured from the Armoury. Retail $900. After speaking with Dean Girling and having him measure my feet, it's been confirmed that these shoes are just too big for me and I need to size down. I'm going to try and liquidate and rebuild my G&G collection. Starting with these. They have been gently loved (in the most Spoo way possible) but are in excellent shape.

Length - from heel to toe, it's exactly 30cm (12 inches).
    Width - at the widest point, its 10.7cm (just over 4inches)

Requesting $700->$650 Paypal PP shipped (additional $35 for overseas shipping). --> SOLD

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. Shannighan

Shannighan Well-Known Member

Where can I get those socks?!

3. Journeyman

Journeyman Well-Known Member

I realise that you've probably thought about this quite a lot already, but are you sure that you can't just wear them as is?

From the pics, they look as though they fit you well - the laces close nicely, but there is still a slight gap, and the creasing across the vamp is in the right place (not too far forward nor too far back).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.