1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Gaziano & Girling Deco Range 2010

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Maverick972, Oct 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. CruiseControl

CruiseControl Member

^ black croc wholecuts and black suedes [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Exactly. Ex-act-ly!

2. Leather man

Leather man Well-Known Member

i did. it's always the same bs. just answer my simple questions, if you can...

Went back to this thread and saw your "reply" for the first time. Your questions are bs. The fact you feel you can be so rude to another member means I have no respect for you at all. I'm sure you won't care - big deal!

3. fritzl

fritzl Well-Known Member

Your questions are bs.

not at all...

The fact you feel you can be so rude to another member means I have no respect for you at all. I'm sure you won't care - big deal!

copied that.